Welcome to Cedarhurst of Shiloh
Cedarhurst of Shiloh offers 56 assisted-living apartments and a special unit with 31 memory care apartments to care for those with Alzheimer’s Disease or other related forms of dementia. We offer a wide range of services designed to foster comfort and love. Caring individuals are dedicated to the preservation of dignity and independence that Cedarhurst provides.
Our unique community was designed with the residents in mind, providing an atmosphere that is inviting and comfortable for both your loved one and you. Upon visiting Cedarhurst of Shiloh, you will feel more like you are in someone’s home rather than a care facility.
Our beautiful and home-like community is comprised of four distinct neighborhoods. Each neighborhood offers a sense of home and comfort, reducing the feelings of loneliness and confusion. We understand how important this is to our residents and their loved ones.
Our philosophy for care strives to create a specialized environment that will afford each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to creating a quality of care that meets the resident’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
Cedarhurst of Shiloh is the best place for your loved one at this time in their life.
- Three delicious home-cooked meals each day along with a 24-hour beverage bar
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Paid utilities except your telephone and cable television
- Maintenance and grounds-keeping service
- Scheduled transportation to doctor’s appointments, shopping, outings and tours
- Planned group activities and special events
- Emergency call system
- Pet friendly
I’m Most Grateful For…
- Phyllis Aydt: Health, family, friends, and where I live!
- Annabel Sparks: Healthy, contented life, friends, and a loving, healthy family.
- Mary Lugge: Health, a good family, nice friends, and a good wine isn’t so bad either!
- Delores Meng: A wonderful place to live when I needed it!
We are grateful to provide our residents with a new forum for “making a difference” within our Cedarhurst community and beyond. In an effort to create a “greener” mentality, we are offering a newspaper recycle basket near our mailboxes, as well as community baskets in the activity center for collection of donated items.
SWIC “Concerts in the Cafe” Resumes!
Cedarhurst is pleased to offer frequent musical outings within our Belleville community. Between our concerts in the cafe at SWIC and the Columbia City Saloon, we’re becoming the talk of the town. Both outings afford the residents the ability to soak in some the communities most talented musicians and dancers.
“Falling Into” Autumn
We’re bringing the outside in with the beautiful decorations we’ve added right from our own backyard. Kristi has done a wonderful job of utilizing natural elements with a twist. With a visit to Schraff Farms, we adorned the exterior with mums, cornstalks, and pumpkins. Not to be outdone, the interior is in full autumn mode as well.
Annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s at SIUE
Team Shiloh rallied once again in support of the fight to end Alzheimer’s. The walk is sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Association, and raises over $400,000 annually in the hope of one day eradicating this disease.
Families and staff rally in support of the Walk to End Alzheimer’s at SIUE. We were fortunate to enjoy the beautiful fall day all the while supporting a cause we are so passionate about finding a cure for. Cedarhurst was honored to be recognized as one of the top five business earners for this event, raising over $1,700.
Calendar of Events
- 09 May 2014Cedarhurst of Shiloh New Video...
- 07 May 2014New April 2014 Photo GalleryCheck out our new set of photos from April here!...
- 21 Apr 2014April 2014 NewsletterClick here to read this April 2014 newsletter!...
- 13 Mar 2014March 2014 NewsletterClick here to view the March 2014 Newsletter...
- 29 Jan 2014Cedarhurst Shiloh February Digital NewsletterClick the image above or here to view the February edition of the Cedarhurst newsletter....